You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday, 23rd June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 24/6/2008 16:51 (#29485)
Subject: Monday, 23rd June 2008

What to make of Stuart?

Wow, what an eventful weekend in the house… First, we saw Alexandra’s exit interview. I think Davina did a good job but Alex got off lightly because there was no live audience. She should have faced the crowds - we all had to face the boos even when we hadn’t done much to be booed for, so she should have too.

I hate to say it, but Alex defended herself well, but I wonder if she will ever be humble enough to learn from her mistakes? I really hope she does; she has a little girl to think about. Personally, I don’t think she should get any deals with any newspapers or magazines unless they donate the money to a bullying charity and not to her pocket.

I’m not sure what I think about Stuart yet – or his sexuality! He seems OK, and I know how the poor guy is feeling right now. At first, everyone will want to be his friend but then he’ll see them dropping away and becoming paranoid about him, what he has seen, what he knows, if he’s on a mission, etc. If he keeps his head down and is just himself then he will be OK.

It’s fascinating watching how his arrival has affected the other housemates. Dale’s clearly struggling now Jen seems to have someone else to focus on – especially as both she and Stuart are both parents. But Sylvia seems to have had the biggest reaction to him. Her flirting was embarrassing - she needs to get a grip! Is she going to jeopardise her boyfriend on the outside for someone she’s just met?

I don’t like Sylvia. She’s fast becoming the house bitch, and her target is usually poor old Mohamed, but this weekend she started on Mikey. She hid some food away and was showing off about it to her pals in the bedroom not realising Mikey was there. She was put out when Mikey asked her what was going on and I felt sick when she started asking him questions she knew he couldn’t answer - clearly taking advantage of the fact that he can’t see and therefore can’t say. She’s another bully if you ask me and I hope she’s up for eviction this Friday…

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 24/6/2008 22:17 (#29499 - in reply to #29485)
Subject: RE: Monday, 23rd June 2008

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 24/6/2008 16:51

What to make of Stuart?

Wow, what an eventful weekend in the house… First, we saw Alexandra’s exit interview. I think Davina did a good job but Alex got off lightly because there was no live audience. She should have faced the crowds - we all had to face the boos even when we hadn’t done much to be booed for, so she should have too.

I hate to say it, but Alex defended herself well, but I wonder if she will ever be humble enough to learn from her mistakes? I really hope she does; she has a little girl to think about. Personally, I don’t think she should get any deals with any newspapers or magazines unless they donate the money to a bullying charity and not to her pocket.

I’m not sure what I think about Stuart yet – or his sexuality! He seems OK, and I know how the poor guy is feeling right now. At first, everyone will want to be his friend but then he’ll see them dropping away and becoming paranoid about him, what he has seen, what he knows, if he’s on a mission, etc. If he keeps his head down and is just himself then he will be OK.

It’s fascinating watching how his arrival has affected the other housemates. Dale’s clearly struggling now Jen seems to have someone else to focus on – especially as both she and Stuart are both parents. But Sylvia seems to have had the biggest reaction to him. Her flirting was embarrassing - she needs to get a grip! Is she going to jeopardise her boyfriend on the outside for someone she’s just met?

I don’t like Sylvia. She’s fast becoming the house bitch, and her target is usually poor old Mohamed, but this weekend she started on Mikey. She hid some food away and was showing off about it to her pals in the bedroom not realising Mikey was there. She was put out when Mikey asked her what was going on and I felt sick when she started asking him questions she knew he couldn’t answer - clearly taking advantage of the fact that he can’t see and therefore can’t say. She’s another bully if you ask me and I hope she’s up for eviction this Friday…

Sylvia was a student at Derby Uni. The Derby Telegraph has regular reports on events connected with her in the house. Despite this local interest, there is no evidence of a Team Sylvia in Derby. I've only heard negative comments about her. I've no idea why because I'm still not watching.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread