You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday, 19th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 21/6/2008 08:01 (#29447)
Subject: Thursday, 19th June 2008

BB chucks Alex out

OMG – I can’t believe Alex has been ‘removed’ from the BB house. But I’m not surprised. Her bullying and intimidating behaviour went WAY too far.

It’s hot off the press that she threatened to get her ‘gangster mates’ onto the housemates on the outside. It’ll be shown on TV tonight, so come back tomorrow to get my full opinion!

I can’t wait to find out exactly what happened. When you know you’re up for eviction, it can have a powerful impact on your behaviour and you can end up arguing with people for all sorts of reasons.

Sylvia sensibly did her best to dissociate herself from Alex, along with Dennis, but they need not have bothered seeing as she’s been removed. And it might be too late for Sylvia to do a u-turn now – she chose the wrong side from the start!

I can’t say I’ll miss Alex. How dare she slag off Mohamed for cross dressing when she’s there drinking, smoking and swearing her head off - all of which are not allowed in the Muslim faith, luv! What double standards…

Mohamed stuck up for himself quite well, but I did feel sorry for him when he broke down in the diary room. She had obviously made him feel judged and guilty about his religion and beliefs. What a hypocrite!

I’m loving the Japanese task - it looks so much fun. The housemates seem to be doing well with it so I think they’ll pass.

Bex was sooo funny in the karaoke booth, but something tells me she won’t have a singing career on the outside!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread