You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday, 17th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 18/6/2008 22:17 (#29404)
Subject: Tuesday, 17th June 2008

Does Alex fancy Rex?

Poor Rex - Alex has definitely got it in for him and seems determined to stir up trouble.

I’m sorry to say this, but I’m starting to think she’s totally smitten with him and that she’s fighting against the urge to snog his face off - anyone with me on that?

If I’m wrong, then she’s just a truly rotten person. And if rumours are to be believed, she’s up for eviction this week…

The crisp task was really funny. Surely after 10 minutes their taste buds would have been all mixed up and confused! And just how on earth did Big Brother check their results - by licking them, too?

The pressure seems to be getting to Dennis as he was really snappy with his ‘best buddie’ Sylvia.

Speaking from experience, it’s so strange how friendships come under pressure when nomination day nears – that’s how I knew who was a real friend or not. Dennis and Alex are two peas in a pod; they both enjoy drama and strife in the house.

Can anyone explain, or rather translate, the mix up between Dennis and Rachel and the conversation they had in the garden?

I didn’t understand a word of it! I think the gist of it was that Dennis said she was untrustworthy, but then he claimed he didn’t?

I love that Dennis was so open and honest but he was shooting himself in the foot so close to nominations.

As everyone opened up with each other, Sylvia sided with the rest of the house and trying to distance herself from Alex. I think she knows how people will vote and is trying to be on the stronger team - like I said, nominations show who your real friends are!

And last but not least, it was so funny when Big Brother called Mario into the diary room at 2am to interrupt his undercover action with Lisa! Quality!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread