You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday, 16th June 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 17/6/2008 20:30 (#29387)
Subject: Monday, 16th June 2008

Steph’s out!

Stephanie wanted to be the most famous person ever to leave big brother, hmmmmm, she has her work cut out for her there, but anything is possible????!!!

I think it’s absolutely brilliant that Davina speaks to the house from a quiet studio so the housemates no longer hear the crowds and their chants. I know too well that it really does affect the mood of the house and can definitely sway the way housemates vote. 

How hilarious was Friday night when the housemates thought they were drunk on Moonshine? 1 part alcho pop 3 parts water!!! HA! They all went ballistic when a song was played into the house. Darnell showed off his free styling talents, very witty, quality!

Poor Rex has got no bone to play with after Steph's exit. I look forward to seeing who his next victim will be.

It seems like the curse of Big Brother has come premature this year. Paranoia within the housemates is at an all time high. Silvia who is the prime catalyst has got a major screw loose. Since Steph's departure she is obviously taking drastic measures to ensure that she is not the next one out of the door. Her method of sparking confusion and anxiety within the house will eventually be a major part of her downfall.

Strong bonds other than Mario and Lisa are starting to form between housemates. Even Alex has found a housemate who "is ready" for her. Her relationship with Dennis is becoming closer after the failure of the task last week.

At last... someone to tame the beast.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 17/6/2008 20:46 (#29389 - in reply to #29387)
Subject: RE: Monday, 16th June 2008

Executive Member

I agree about the quiet studio. There should be absolutely no contact with the public.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread