You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Channel M Breakfast Show - June 5th
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Film, TV & Radio WorkMessage format

premierscfc
Posted 4/6/2008 15:13 (#29144)
Subject: Channel M Breakfast Show - June 5th

Aisleyne should be giving a telephone interview to Channel M's breakfast show sometime around 08:20 tomorrow. It is a Manchester based station (part of group that owns Guardian, Observer, etc) and available regionally on terrestrial TV, plus nationally via Sky and Virgin media. Aisleyne is due to be discussing the new BB plus possibly other celebs. There should be an astrologer in the studio taking part in discussion, with Aisleyne taking part by phone while in Make-up for the day's likely filming mentioned in the Aisleyne gossip thread.

http://www.channelm.co.uk/programmes/index/0/95/breakfast_show.html

Top of the page Bottom of the page
premierscfc
Posted 4/6/2008 17:24 (#29145 - in reply to #29144)
Subject: RE: Channel M Breakfast Show - June 5th

It appears that it is only available in the Manchester area on Terrestrial and Virgin media.  It is channel 203 on Sky.
boldjohn
Posted 4/6/2008 20:45 (#29149 - in reply to #29145)

Executive Member

I hope she's perfected her "my way or the highway" Mancunian accent.
bradley27
Posted 5/6/2008 08:40 (#29157 - in reply to #29144)

Senate Member

Just watched it. Interesting channel to say the least. Anyway, just after 8am they had an astrologer who seemed to just make very general comments about what might happen in the house. The presenter then said after the break they would be talking to ex housemate "AILINE Horgan Wallace", but quickly corrected herself.

Ais was on after the break and said she had just woken up. They talked mainly about the types of people she does and doesn't get on with, according to star signs. They discussed that she didn't get on with Leos and Capricorns (the presenters mentioned Grace (Leo) and Lisa (Capricorn)). Ais agreed with that, saying she did get on with male Capricorns, but not female ones.

Then they talked about who she did get on with, suggesting that she got on with Jenny (?) Pete (both Pisces) and Lea (?) (Virgo). Ais agreed, saying she gets on very well with Pisces especially, as well as Cancer (lucky me, I better let her know my sign). They asked her how she got on with Virgos as she got on so well with Lea and she mentioned how with Lea, it was a very much up and down relationship. Sometimes she really liked her, other times she didnt.

Finally they asked her for her advice for the new housemate. Ais said that they shouldn't take it too seriously, not to worry about hearing the crowd reaction, especially on the Friday's (I wonder why she thought that.....lol) and basically enjoy their summer and their time in the house. The presenters thought that was a very nice way to look at it and then thanked Ais and it was over.

This is Bradley, reporting from inside his flat watching TV for OA.

Edited by bradley27 5/6/2008 08:42
premierscfc
Posted 5/6/2008 09:08 (#29158 - in reply to #29144)

Thanks for that Bradley.  I personally don't go along with all this astrology nonsense (just my opinion and I think there are some nice Virgos as well) but I am sure there are people who do.
secrethousemate
Posted 5/6/2008 10:52 (#29159 - in reply to #29157)

Mike Tyson's star sign is Cancer, too, Bradley. I think you might like to take up boxing lessons

Thanks for the report
bradley27
Posted 5/6/2008 11:48 (#29164 - in reply to #29158)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 5/6/2008 09:08

Thanks for that Bradley.  I personally don't go along with all this astrology nonsense (just my opinion and I think there are some nice Virgos as well) but I am sure there are people who do.

I agree I dont believe in all this astrology nonsense, but then again I wouldn't, being a typical Cancerian
bradley27
Posted 5/6/2008 11:49 (#29165 - in reply to #29159)

Senate Member

secrethousemate - 5/6/2008 10:52

Mike Tyson's star sign is Cancer, too, Bradley. I think you might like to take up boxing lessons

Thanks for the report

All I'm saying is I told him who's the boss and its not me that is running back to the States.
boldjohn
Posted 7/6/2008 21:02 (#29208 - in reply to #29157)

Executive Member

bradley27 - 5/6/2008 08:40

Just watched it. Interesting channel to say the least. Anyway, just after 8am they had an astrologer who seemed to just make very general comments about what might happen in the house. The presenter then said after the break they would be talking to ex housemate "AILINE Horgan Wallace", but quickly corrected herself.

Ais was on after the break and said she had just woken up. They talked mainly about the types of people she does and doesn't get on with, according to star signs. They discussed that she didn't get on with Leos and Capricorns (the presenters mentioned Grace (Leo) and Lisa (Capricorn)). Ais agreed with that, saying she did get on with male Capricorns, but not female ones.

Then they talked about who she did get on with, suggesting that she got on with Jenny (?) Pete (both Pisces) and Lea (?) (Virgo). Ais agreed, saying she gets on very well with Pisces especially, as well as Cancer (lucky me, I better let her know my sign). They asked her how she got on with Virgos as she got on so well with Lea and she mentioned how with Lea, it was a very much up and down relationship. Sometimes she really liked her, other times she didnt.

Finally they asked her for her advice for the new housemate. Ais said that they shouldn't take it too seriously, not to worry about hearing the crowd reaction, especially on the Friday's (I wonder why she thought that.....lol) and basically enjoy their summer and their time in the house. The presenters thought that was a very nice way to look at it and then thanked Ais and it was over.

This is Bradley, reporting from inside his flat watching TV for OA.

Thanks for the report Bradley (AKA Kevin Turvey). It's good to know we have these dedicated professionals who can provide detailed and frank observations of media events that we don't all get to experience. I like to follow the stars and my favourite star is Aisleyne. I enjoyed seeing Ash on BBLB (especially the look she gave that moronic female presenter.). I'm sure I would have enjoyed seeing her on the programme you described so well from your special vantage point.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread