You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 3rd September
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 4/9/2007 12:36 (#22461)
Subject: Monday 3rd September

Bravo Brian!

I was so happy to see Brian win (although it was a close call between him and the twins!)

Bless... he was so delighted but I wanted to see him fall down the stairs and be more amazed. Perhaps I'm being too fussy as I guess nobody could ever top Pete's winning moment from last year.

Brian is such a deserving winner, though and he’s only 20. He is gentle, kind, considerate, funny and a gentleman too. He remained the same guy throughout and is genuine - the real thing.

For the next few months, his life will be like a dream. He'll be doing lots of interviews, photo shoots and personal appearances; he'll be going to loads of film premieres and showbiz parties, meeting all sorts of people that he wouldn't have met but for BB.

He won't be able to pop to his local shop without being asked for his photo or autograph. I hope he can cope with it all and just enjoy it. Also, if the rumours are true and he and Amanda really are together, I hope they can help each other through it all and enjoy it together. It can be overwhelming for some contestants, especially as they are both so young.

So what does the long term future hold for Brian? I don't know, but hopefully by making him the winner we have handed him a golden opportunity to put the £100,000 to good use and have a good start in life. I wish him all the best and couldn’t be happier for him.

Until next summer guys, take care, lots of love....

Aisleyne

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 4/9/2007 23:06 (#22507 - in reply to #22461)
Subject: RE: Monday 3rd September

Executive Member

Until next Summer? You won't be getting rid of me that easily Aisleyne. Congratulations of those excellent blogs. YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ONE DAY (if you ever get time).
harvestgoddess
Posted 12/10/2007 11:33 (#24289 - in reply to #22461)
Subject: RE: Monday 3rd September

Executive Member

Great blog ais plus he is a faker so his winning makes it all the sweeter
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread