You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 21st August
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 22/8/2007 20:48 (#21708)
Subject: Tuesday 21st August

'Is one available for one's daily duties?'

I like this week’s finishing school task, it could be easy but a few housemates are making such a big deal out of it. I can’t understand Tracey, I think there is more to it - I think she feels alone because of what Gerry told the rest of the group about her.

It's funny, but her own catchphrase that she uses so freely to other housemates springs to mind.....Deal with it! Brian got on my nerves today too, we all know he is a cheeky cockney chappie, but he didn’t need to behave like an absolute nincompoop by, as far as I am concerned, pretending that he couldn’t pronounce his H's. Brian, stop playing the Jade card, seen it before, mate.

Amanda was so cute when she was given the megaphone as punishment for ruining 12 microphones, how annoying for the other housemates though!

The twins are quickly becoming my favourites, they never offend, never shout and are always happy – quite a hard task in the BB house. I say the twins are my favourites to win, overtaking Brian, Ziggy and Carole.

Ziggy had a conversation with the boys on the smoking bench about Carole… hmmm and so close to nomination day. Ulterior motive, Zig?

I think it will work, I think Carole and one of the new housemates will be up, or maybe they will feel sorry for Carole and it will be the two new arrivals – Jonty and Kara-Louise - after all, they are easy pickings.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread