You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 8th August
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 9/8/2007 14:06 (#20869)
Subject: Wednesday 8th August

Day 71: More snogging

Well fancy that, Brian and Amanda finally snogged. I have to say I was gobsmacked. I think it’s really sweet because he’s liked her forever and I’m glad he’s had a bit of a snog in the house because I think he was feeling really left out. I’m not sure if he’s her usual type though and I can’t really see it lasting long. I wouldn’t like to see him get hurt because he is definitely one of my favourite housemates and I am quite protective over him. Amanda had better not hurt him otherwise she’ll have me to deal with Aisleyne.

I’m glad all the new housemates are up for eviction. I would have nominated them too if I’d been in there. Big Brother should do a double eviction and get rid of Amy and Jonty. I do feel a bit sorry for Amy because nobody really likes her but I don’t think she does much to help herself. Jonty can be quite funny but I don’t think he’s a very exciting housemate.

I’ve been reading all these rumours that Big Brother are going to put Chanelle back in the house. I don’t think they should do that because they did it last year. I don’t believe that she’s going back in, but if they do put her in that would be so funny. I would feel sorry for Ziggy though. He seems to have come out of himself since Chanelle left and I think that the other housemates seem more relaxed without her in there too.

How great was it when they went back to the Big Brother 3 house and met Alex and Adele? I couldn’t believe it and I hope they do that with Big Brother 7 and put me back in there.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread