You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 6th August
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 7/8/2007 12:45 (#20677)
Subject: Monday 6th August

Day 69: now things will hot up

Shanessa and Dave have been evicted and thank goodness for that.  Although Tracey sometimes gets on my nerves, I feel a bit protective towards her over the newcomers because she is an original housemate. And she's over the moon that she didn't get evicted and is still in the house so maybe this will lift her spirits and make her become a bit more involved.

It feels like the original housemates who are left are really bonding together after all the recent upheavals and departures. The house is just buzzing with energy and it's brilliant.

Carole, on the other hand, seems to be cracking under the pressure, bless her. I was shouting at my TV set for Liam to give her a hug. Then when Liam and Ziggy took her into the diary room to have a cheesey moment and tell Carole how much they loved her, I was really happy.

(What on earth was Ziggy doing playing with his manhood in that Lycra get up? Perhaps he has somehow heard what Charley has been saying about its size and he wanted it to look its biggest?????)

I've also been waiting for Gerry to blow. I think he will be doing a lot more of it, especially as  he is more than likely going to be up for eviction too this week.

Brian continues to be my favourite housemate. He's so sweet, he won't see the bad in anyone and only ever points out the positive in the new housemates. I really want him to win.

On the other hand, Amy seems to be creating a 'storyline' with Liam ALREADY! The other
housemates are starting to notice the vibes between them and are noticing a change in Liam. But I don't  think the others will let another Ziggy/Channelle type thing happen now that they have such a good vibe going on in the house. 

They won't like it if Liam and Amy do get together. In fact, I don't think Liam wants it either and seems to have dumped Amy before it's all begun. Oh well Amy, it seems your plan has flopped.

So who'll be up this week? My bet's on Amy and Gerry, and I say:  Get rid of AMY!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread