You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Carole BB8 (ANSWERED)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

Kai.2k
Posted 31/7/2007 03:25 (#20211)
Subject: Carole BB8 (ANSWERED)

Hey Aisleyne!

You're amazing and all that shizz :P

I heard your favourite person in BB8 is Carole...

The editing of her is awful... She is being portayed as a kind hearted figure than what she really is... Which is a nasty spitful woman.

Here's some of the stuff she's done which was never shown on the highlights...

1. This was when Gerry accidently dropped the jelly that was being stored in the fridge. When Carole found out she moaned and complained to Gerry all day and bitched about him to the other housemates because he made some more Jelly.

2. When she accused another HM of using a racist term on Billi and actually went to the Diary Room to report them and asked for action from BB... it turned out that she 'misheard' them.

3. Chanelle being accused by Carol of being homophobic because Chanelle did not want to eat the food Gerry gave her that he had already eaten.

4. Making people ask for permission for things that actually belong to them.

5. Consistently telling Chanelle that Nicky was leading a crusade to get her nominated, when Nicky had never nominated her and it was actually Carole that was nomming Chanelle.

6. Telling Ziggy things about Chanelle and feeding him nasty lines to tell her.

7. Carole was the first HM to try whispering campaigns about the Twins... but as they grew closer to Charley, has now began a whispering campaign soleley about Amanda. She is often ruse and curt to them and has major issues with Amanda being acknowledge by many as the Queen of the Shopping List. She was having a go at Amanda about chores at the time Ziggy had a go at her. Sam insists, with more credibility than Carole, that Amanda always does her allotted household task every day and that Sam is the one who sometimes doesn't do hers. Yet Amanda is the one she is always having a go at.

8. Telling Ziggy Chanelle fancies Liam.

9. Telling Ziggy Chanelle fancies David.

10. She rations supplies to a previously unheard of degree - e.g. HMs having to ask for a squeeze of toothpaste.

11. Recently she hid the 'normal' cheese so unwittingly hms ate her 'special' cheese which was all that was available.

12. 20 minute rant at the twins for breaking a 50p plastic jug.

The list goes on. Hope you change your mind now!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aisleyne
Posted 13/8/2007 21:29 (#21235 - in reply to #20211)
Subject: Re: Carole BB8

Hey there Hun

Well I am guessing your not a big fan of Caroles then hun

I know its difficult to really know someone if you only see the edited version of the show, I actualy like Brian the best, I also like Ziggy and think he is not as bad as people make out, the reason I have said Carole should win is because I have heard she has had a hard life but has always stood up for what she beleived was right. I am upset to hear the list but I want Brian to win now anyway.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread