You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Hi ODM, Love the site.
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

Interested Observer
Posted 24/1/2007 02:42 (#819)
Subject: Hi ODM, Love the site.

Hi, thank you for showing me the way to this site. It's great to read that Aisleyne is still keeping it real and has this platform to keep in touch with the people who support her.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Odm
Posted 24/1/2007 02:58 (#823 - in reply to #819)
Subject: RE: Hi ODM, Love the site.

Interested Observer - 24/1/2007 02:42 Hi, thank you for showing me the way to this site. It's great to read that Aisleyne is still keeping it real and has this platform to keep in touch with the people who support her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hello IO, Its brilliant to see you hear...It was purely by chance that I looked into BBGEN as I go off surfing for news quite frequently and could,nt believe my eyes when I saw the Aisleyne thread in the middle of all the current CBB...It was wonderful... so I did,nt hesitate to have a read and drop a plug for this site..its very important that Aisleyne fans know whats going on. As you can see, not many seem to realise all the things that she has got lined up... so I am quite willing to pop over there and drop a few hints and let people know...its then up to them if they want to come across the bridge and say Hi.

I do remember you well though and I am really chuffed you are here and posting.
If there is any questions or anything your not sure of , give me a shout and if I know the answer I will come right back to you...There are lots of silly and fun things I have posted about the place...so feel free to have a laugh in the chill out and post a few funnies...its a happy atmosphere as a rule...so feel comfortable and enjoy all the news as it arrives...xxxxx
Interested Observer
Posted 24/1/2007 03:06 (#824 - in reply to #823)
Subject: RE: Hi ODM, Love the site.

I was also thrilled to see that thread and could not resist posting some Aisleyne support. There was another thread today where a FM asked who is the best housemate. I posted there too, as did a number of Aisleyne fans. I will try a find a link. I hope that some TV producers monitor that site and recognise Aisleyne’s fan base soon.
Interested Observer
Posted 24/1/2007 03:12 (#826 - in reply to #819)
Subject: Re: Hi ODM, Love the site.

Best housemete ever thread on BBGEN:
http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8850040854/m/33000...
Odm
Posted 24/1/2007 03:23 (#827 - in reply to #826)
Subject: Re: Hi ODM, Love the site.

Interested Observer - 24/1/2007 03:12 Best housemete ever thread on BBGEN: http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8850040854/m/33000...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...Aw thats just Brilliant....you know where I will be going tomorrow for a bit then... and see if I can mention the Forum there....thanks so much for putting the link here IO...anyone who is reading this thread might care to pop in and post there too...I will make a point of bringing it to everyones notice.....

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread