You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 16th July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 17/7/2007 12:37 (#19453)
Subject: Monday 16th July

Day 47: Has Charley got a game plan?

Well, this weekend saw the fake eviction of Charley, and her re-entering the house. I was gobsmacked when she announced to the housemates that it was her night and the crowd was full of her fans and that everyone loves her.

Sorry love, was you wearing your Charley-coloured specs AGAIN or was you on a different programme???? If she believes what she said then she has lost the plot but if she is being tactile then she is very clever. Either way the housemates will think twice about nominating her because they will be worried what the public will think if they are all Charley fans as she would have them believe.

I would put money on it that she will avoid being up for nominations and will probably be there till the last week. Like her or hate her, I think this south London It girl is here to stay!!!!

That said I hope she can reflect on her interview, see her bad points and make a change for the better. Just like Michael Jackson says… Take a look at yourself in the mirror and make that change....

The girls have declared this ‘revenge week’ and it will consist of all sorts of naughtiness including sending the boys to to the diary room under the pretence that Big Brother wants to talk to them. Brian was the first victim of revenge week and it was so funny. Brian thinks Big Bro is trying to send him mad.

The housemates heard chants over the wall to get Charley out and Ziggy and Liam are starting to wonder what the real story is behind her fake eviction. Charley didn’t hear it so she is still walking around thinking she is the most popular housemate.

What’s going on with Ziggy and Chanelle? Thir relationship is always on and off. I can’t blame Chanelle for being upset about Ziggy and Charley being friends. It must feel like a betrayal of some sorts, and Ziggy can never seem to get the balance right. I do feel sorry for him as he is caught between the two. It’s great TV though.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread