You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Jennie (ANSWERED)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

bradley27
Posted 16/7/2007 22:21 (#19407)
Subject: Jennie (ANSWERED)

Senate Member

I always thought that you and Jennie were the strongest of friends in the house, in fact, in a weird sort of way, you were like elder sisters for each other, being there for each other.

Yet unfortunately as the show was coming to an end I felt Jennie started to panic on how things might have been viewed and her relationship and she had a terrible week and picked on you like the rest as they were being fed infomation on how supposedly unpopular you were. As it was the last week she never had a chance to sort out things. Has she managed to now? And do you ever think you could be strong friends again?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aisleyne
Posted 17/7/2007 17:13 (#19476 - in reply to #19407)
Subject: Re: Jennie

Hey

Good Q's hun.

Unfortunatly I see nothing of Jen now but wish her the best in life, she reminded me of me in some ways and although she went a bit stressed in the last week I hold no bad feelings for her. I could have lost it with her but didnt and it was just another passage in my journey in the house to becoming a more civilised, less angry person, so in a way I thank her for that

xx
bradley27
Posted 17/7/2007 17:18 (#19481 - in reply to #19476)
Subject: Re: Jennie (ANSWERED)

Senate Member

I'm glad you saw that as well. I thought you two had a great deal in common. I think she entered the house just a few years too early as she still had that teenage angst, but I've no doubt that she will end up very similiar to you. She had a good heart but with a bit of a firery temperment now and then
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread