You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 12th July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 13/7/2007 13:36 (#19226)
Subject: Thursday 12th July

Day 43: Fakin’ funny!

Last night’s show had to be one of the funniest so far, what with Pauline getting the housemates to chant in the garden to try and conjure up spirits. And how funny was it when BB told Brian the truth about Pauline? I had to laugh when he left the diary room and then asked her silly questions about British TV.

Then, if that wasn’t enough, Gerry threw a strop over Charley being chosen to be Kylie in the task rather than him...after all he has been to two Kylie exhibitions, he says, and claims to be her Number One fan. I loved the way he tried to muscle in on Charley's Minogue moves and steal her thunder. Priceless!

Finally, the housemates learned the truth about Pauline and she left. What a shame, as I quite liked her. I know that’s crazy because she was acting.

Afterwards, of course, all the girls said they’d known she was faking it. Hmmmm, I’m not so sure about that. I think they may have had some questions about her but NOT that she was an actress.

What also made me laugh was when Charley couldn’t understand why she would be up for eviction.  People go through a journey in the house and learn an awful lot about themselves, good and bad. I know I certainly did and I really hope Charley does too.

So, as we know it’s a fake eviction, I’m  not quite sure what the purpose of that is. Who we are supposed to vote for? The person we like the most or hate the most? All very confusing. I think I’ll save my money this week; what’s the point of voting when you know the person will be going back into the house anyway?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread