You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 11th July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 12/7/2007 13:40 (#19157)
Subject: Wednesday 11th July

Day 42: Goodbye Pauline!

Surprise, surprise, the housemates sussed out that Pauline was a phoney. After a ridiculous task acting in the Aussie soap in which Pauline (aka Thaila!) gave a performance so dramatic it resembled an Oscar audition, it’s no wonder she was rumbled. When housemates were then given a chance to choose who was the most ‘fake,’ Pauline won hands down. Well, she ain’t that good an actress then is she? The housemates were still a little surprised when she came clean. Charley hilariously shreaked: ‘What prats were we!’ Have you just realised, love? We’d kind of noticed already.

As you can probably guess, I’m not loving ‘fake week’. Charley’s up for eviction and even if she does get the most public votes she’ll be able to stay. Rather than fake, it’d call it ‘Fix week’. Both Charley and Nicky are the most interesting characters in there, so of course Big Bro want to keep them in. But by keeping them in it’s kind of cheating the voters isn’t it?

Seeing Charley dressed as a dog was very funny. She had a few small spats about it but overall I was impressed that she went along with the task. She’s a feisty girl but I’m still convinced we’ll see a softer side to her at some point. You see characters go through a journey when they’re in Big Brother, as they learn more about themselves and how to get along with different people. I know I did. It’s interesting to see what will happen this year. Look at Ziggy. He came across pretty confident and cool when he entered the house, but suddenly we’ve seen him breaking down and depressed. Sort yourself out boy!

More fun and games pleease Big Bro. The Aussie’s out and we need some more action!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread