You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Hi Aisleyne! I would like to go into Bigbrother! Do you think i should go for it? (ANSWERED)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

Steven.d
Posted 10/7/2007 23:28 (#19018)
Subject: Hi Aisleyne! I would like to go into Bigbrother! Do you think i should go for it? (ANSWERED)

Hi Aisleyne! I would like to go into Bigbrother! Do you think i should go for it?
Im only 16 and when i turn 18 - im thinking to applying!
Im not BORING! But i would be totally an original housemate! (A bit like how you were original)!

Most housemates who get in - are copys of the year before - so thats what i have doubts that i would get in!

Iam a fun - outgoing person! To be honested i would like to go into BB not for fame - just to see what its like! It looks so fun walking out of them doors being booed or cheered - i wouldnt mind! I just feel like i need somthing differnent - and to be talked about and noticed for a change - and to show people the real me! Friendly and loyal!

Anyway - do you think its a gd idea?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aisleyne
Posted 16/7/2007 20:31 (#19361 - in reply to #19018)
Subject: Re: Hi Aisleyne! I would like to go into Bigbrother! Do you think i should go for it?

Hey Babe

and welcome to OA
I would say if you want to do something in life then go for it, BUT dont be fooled sweetie Big Bro is not as fun as it looks, imagen life with no music, no TV and people you might not like or who might not like you!!!!
That said, your on the right track by saying you wouldnt go in for fame, thats the best attitude to have because if you do go in thinking your gonna be the next big thing and your not then your in for a big shock
Also you need to be prepared to be boo'd just incase you are, its the downside of being in BB.
I dont want to put you off but want you to know all the facts first hun
So keep in touch and any other questions you have about it just let me know.
Much love
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread