You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 28th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 29/6/2007 12:52 (#17739)
Subject: Thursday 28th June

Day 28: Eat Up Charley!

I was roaring with laughter watching Ziggy and John farting while they were exercising last night. Nasty but amusing.

Charley the drama queen was at it again, gagging over the slop she had to eat while Liam managed to eat all his. Get some backbone woman! I had to eat a whole can of spam in my prison task and survive on porridge made from only water for a week when I was in the house. Honestly, it was SO pathetic.

And yet another day with Charley arguing with all the housemates. I don't understand how she keeps on missing being up for eviction, are BB bending the rules? How funny when Billi said that if she thinks she's such a star then why didn't she do CELEB BB, so true.

Bit confused as to why BB sent Billi and Charley to the happy room. What was the point? Also John announced he wants to leave because he is happy. I get it, he's rich so he is not there to win but is just there for the experience and he may as well leave on a high note. But I would like him to stay.

Whatever happens this week please lets keep Carole in....

Let me know what you think at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Until next time guys, Aisleyne x

P.S. Thanks so much to those of you who have sponsored me for Brain Tumour run this Sunday, there are still a few days left if anyone would like to help. It's for such a good cause and it's so close to my heart. My sponsorship site is http://www.justgiving.com/aisleynehw

You will be doing your bit for charity, and helping so many people. Much love x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread