You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 26th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 27/6/2007 12:01 (#17525)
Subject: Tuesday 26th June

Day 26: Love is all around

The plot thickens and the love triangle that is Ziggy, Chanelle and Billi becomes more heated by the minute!

I know I go against the tide when I say this but I really feel sorry for Ziggy, I think Chanelle is starting to realise the tension between the two boys and is playing them off against each other. Like when she complained to Billy about Ziggy licking her toast.
And she did that just after we saw her squeeze her spot and touch her toast straight away. That's slightly more unhygienic Missy!

Speaking of hygiene, I just can't believe Brian wet himself. How gross is that? I just don't get it, he is a grown man. YUCK!

Glad to see the housemates are still bitching up a storm. How funny was Chanelle in the diary room, when she asked BB to get rid of Charley, then Gerry and Billi were slagging off Charley too.

Am I the only one who's hoping Liam will whisk Nikki off her man hating feet and give us another love story in the house? The whole Posh and Becks thing is starting to bore me because I am starting to wonder just how genuine it is after Chanelle's
comment about people will mistaken her and Ziggy or the Beckhams when they get out. YAWN!

Let me know what you think at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Until tomorrow, gang, Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread