You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 22nd June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 25/6/2007 15:15 (#17435)
Subject: Friday 22nd June

Day 22: Girls at war

Sexy Liam has now officially replaced Ziggy as the stud in the house and I'm so excited that the girls are fighting over him. Look at Charley go!

Not only did she plaster her face with make-up, she also changed her outfit about ten times to catch Liam's attention - although it all ended in tears when Seany pushed her in the pool and soaked her precious Gucci boots.

And Nicky was quick to put her down with the Liam-likes-bigger-girls line. Miaow...a saucer of milk to table two, please.

It didn't seem to faze Charley though, who jiggled and gyrated in Liam's face.  If Nicky wants to win this battle she'll have to show Liam she's interested (maybe in a more subtle way than Charley though!)

Poor Chanelle was brutally dumped by Ziggy on national TV but it didn't take her long to get over it. The drama queen ended up taking a shower with Billi. Bet Ziggy was well jealous. 

I can't wait to see whether they'll get back together.  Knowing Ziggy though, it won't be long before he targets another lucky lady. It'll be interesting to see who he goes for next.

I'm very excited about the eviction tonight.  I hope that, whoever goes, Carole stays in the house because I've really warmed to her.  I love the fact she's turned into the mummy of the house.  I think Jonathan should go for being the least entertaining in the house.

Laters guys, Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread