You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 19th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 20/6/2007 13:17 (#17197)
Subject: Tuesday 19th June

Day 21: Strop on!

There were even more arguments in the BB house last night but this time, Charley wasn't directly involved! Gerry and Chanelle had a massive row when some

harmless banter got out of hand.

Gerry was only being playful when he called Chanelle unfit. I think she was being over-sensitive and to sob about it is being a bit precious. She needs to get

over it and concentrate on having fun.

I was really surprised to hear that Carole and Nicky argued too! When Carole told Nicky she doesn't want to speak to her ever again, I was really shocked -

that seems extreme. I really like Carole and can't imagine what Nicky must have said to her. Watch this space!

It's natural that original bonds will be broken in the house. Sometimes the friends you make in the first week or two aren't the ones you stay friends with.

The longer you stay in the house, the more you're able to suss people out.

What about Seany and Gerry's kiss! It didn't look like Seany was a very good kisser, though yuk! Gay men often have lots of sexual energy, and I think they

were just releasing some tension. I don't think there's any real love between them.

As for Ziggy and Chanelle, they are definitely off! She seems to be showing an interest in Billie. Now that there's more testosterone in the house, I think

Ziggy is feeling insecure. That's why he's protecting himself by saying Chanelle's too young for him. There is an age gap between them and their lifestyles

are totally different, so he's right in a way. It'll be interesting to see how their relationship pans out.

The new task where the housemates have to swim the Channel is a good one. Tasks are great because it brings everyone together, whether you're arguing with

them or not. You all have a common aim more food!

What do you think of all the fallouts? Email me at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread