You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

hi im a new member (ANSWERED)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

maskedmagician
Posted 7/6/2007 22:59 (#16493)
Subject: hi im a new member (ANSWERED)

hi aisleyne
my names dean and ive just joined your site and think itts great. i was glued to big brother when you was on it and thought you should have won it. is there any chance of having a few signed pictures please wen ure up to it( is ure hand ok now) as it would make a big fan happy. And i know this may sound strange but this is my first time on here is it really ureself who replies if i get a response or does somone do it for you and how do u get the time to do it shoodnt u spend time with yr bloke lol
will you sign bits aswell if i send magazines to you etc and what made you do the nuts topless shoot i mean it was great and ure stunning but everyone staring at your boobs wacko lol take care and hope to hear from you soon
deano xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aisleyne
Posted 16/7/2007 21:04 (#19387 - in reply to #16493)
Subject: Re: hi im a new member

Hey there sugar

welcome to OA baby

Thanks for your support hunni, I beleive the things you are requesting may be available very soon on OA.....So watch this space hunni!

Yes it REALLY is me who replys babe, I must addmit it takes me a while sometimes but it is me

I make the time hunni, I dont have a bloke but even if I did he would just have be second best to all my OA guys and Girlrs

So hope that answers your question hun, now you know its me dont be shy to ask anything again, have a good week
xx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread