You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Insider Info From the States (ANSWERED)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

SpiderMonkey
Posted 11/5/2007 23:45 (#14335)
Subject: Insider Info From the States (ANSWERED)

What up, peoples? I just wanted to share with you a most pleasant interlude I had with Aisleyne during my last visit to the UK. I met her and a friend at a pub near my hotel and had a most pleasant conversation or 4 with this angel in person. To be honest, as a dumb yank, I did not recognize or know who she was. When I got back to my hotel room and added her on myspace I was amazed to learn the status and celebrity of this girl. Granted, she's beautiful, but where I'm from in Los Angeles that doesn't necessarily make you famous. I came to find that she is far more than just a pretty face, and as such, a quite popular subject of your newspapers, radio waves, magazines, and other assorted media. Even more unbelievable to me was how down-to-earth and friendly she was. Over here as soon as you get on the cover of a magazine or newspaper you are legally obliged to keep your nose in the air. But that wasn't the case with our friend here; she was completely humble and full of grace. She educated me on the intricacies of such things as Yorkshire pudding, and shared with me the story of how she had come to break her hand. We had gotten on the subject because I had a very similar injury through much different circumstances. Maybe it was because I could sympathize with her current pain that she confided in me, and I hope I don't betray that trust by sharing the details with you, but here it is: Ninjas Apparently while leaving a club not too long ago, Aisleyne stumbled upon some shady looking characters giving a homeless person a hard time. Always the considerate saint, our own Aisleyne interjected and defended this man- and that's when they came down from the ceiling on their little black ropes with their smoke grenades. I'm not sure if any of you are aware of the extensive training Aisleyne has been through to prevent kamikaze paparazzi attacks, but it must have kicked in quickly. She was all jump kicks and back flips until one of these low-rent hacks thought it would be wise to pull his sword. Though incredibly well dressed, Aisleyne was unarmed, and had no choice but to defend herself with her bare hands. During a particularly action packed sequence, it looked as though a fatal blow might befall our friend, in the form of a crazy sharp ninja katana heading straight for her face. With the ridge of her right hand outstretched, similar to the way you would block someone trying to poke you in the eyes with V fingers; she fell back into a karate stance and stopped the blade in its tracks, just inches from her pretty face. The ninjas were so amazed with this display that they stopped their attack, dropped their weapons and bowed, and quietly retreated behind a fog of smoke grenades. I have been sworn to secrecy about the identity of the "homeless man" (nuclear physicist in hiding), but i can tell you that the battle was not without its casualties. The perfect skin of her hand was strong enough to stop the blade from cutting her, but the fifth metacarpal bone of her hand was unable to sustain the sheer force of the sword's impact, and was unfortunately broken in the exchange. I'll raise a glass to your speedy recovery, Aisleyne. I hope I can hang out with you again when I get back to England. Thanks for everything!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ladyash
Posted 12/5/2007 00:01 (#14343 - in reply to #14335)
Subject: RE: Insider Info From the States

Senate Member

is this a wind up whats with the ninjas and grendas sounds a bit like were i live so was you with ash at the mugging
PrincessRachel
Posted 12/5/2007 00:04 (#14346 - in reply to #14335)
Subject: Re: Insider Info From the States

Senate Member

haha that confused me awell but i didnt want to sound thick on my own so th I would let ladyash join me lol
maringo
Posted 12/5/2007 00:04 (#14347 - in reply to #14335)

I'm moving this to Ask Aisleyne to see what she has to say about this.
ladyash
Posted 12/5/2007 00:09 (#14350 - in reply to #14346)

Senate Member

PrincessRachel - 12/5/2007 00:04

haha that confused me awell but i didnt want to sound thick on my own so th I would let ladyash join me lol
PrincessRachel
Posted 12/5/2007 00:12 (#14351 - in reply to #14335)

Senate Member

hehe, i can predict you lmao!
emptybox
Posted 12/5/2007 02:05 (#14377 - in reply to #14335)
Subject: RE: Insider Info From the States

I didn't even know Ash understood the intricacies of the Yorkshire Pudding.
carrickmac
Posted 12/5/2007 04:12 (#14381 - in reply to #14347)

maringo - 12/5/2007 00:04

I'm moving this to Ask Aisleyne to see what she has to say about this.

Have you not seen his websight...no need to move it spider monkey is real
though they also had a spiderbaby in Father Ted
rudyrudyrudy
Posted 12/5/2007 07:35 (#14385 - in reply to #14335)

I found this to be a most interesting post: Ash's reaction will be interesting
Aisleyne
Posted 4/7/2007 19:15 (#18484 - in reply to #14335)

Ok guys

this was a guy I met in the local pub like he said, he was joking about the whole ninja thing, American humor I guess we dont get it, lol. But how sweet of him to leave a msg....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread