You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday Night PROJECT
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Film, TV & Radio WorkMessage format

Odm
Posted 21/1/2007 01:26 (#559)
Subject: Friday Night PROJECT

I said recently that Ais was mentioned on the Friday Night Project by Alan Carr as I noticed Premier had written something about it...I said I would go and find out what it was exactly...

Here is what Prem said..( Thanx Prem btw)

Tamzin Outhwaite was asking questions in the quiz and one of them was about being stopped by the police in Jamaica. Alan Carr came out with a gag about asking directions to Aisleyne's house and the crowd cheered and laughed. They certainly love her on that show.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
becki
Posted 21/1/2007 01:45 (#562 - in reply to #559)
Subject: Re: Friday Night PROJECT

Executive Member

Thanks Odm
I missed it! Its good to know that the Friday Night Project Team love Ash.
Odm
Posted 21/1/2007 01:48 (#563 - in reply to #562)

becki - 21/1/2007 01:45 Thanks Odm I missed it! Its good to know that the Friday Night Project Team love Ash.

Hello Becki, I only just remembered about it...It looks like Aisleyne definately impressed Alan Carr as he is still talking about her....I wonder if he is aware of her forum...it would be such a buzz for her to have some celebrities looking on here....

becki
Posted 21/1/2007 01:51 (#564 - in reply to #563)

Executive Member

Hello Becki, I only just remembered about it...It looks like Aisleyne definately impressed Alan Carr as he is still talking about her....I wonder if he is aware of her forum...it would be such a buzz for her to have some celebrities looking on here....

Yeah, that would be fab!!
We should all send the Friday Night Project team an email asking for Ash to be on the show again, and we could also send the link to this website/forum!
maringo
Posted 21/1/2007 04:28 (#578 - in reply to #559)
Subject: RE: Friday Night PROJECT

Odm - 21/1/2007 01:26

I said recently that Ais was mentioned on the Friday Night Project by Alan Carr as I noticed Premier had written something about it...I said I would go and find out what it was exactly...

Here is what Prem said..( Thanx Prem btw)

Tamzin Outhwaite was asking questions in the quiz and one of them was about being stopped by the police in Jamaica. Alan Carr came out with a gag about asking directions to Aisleyne's house and the crowd cheered and laughed. They certainly love her on that show.

Thanks odm and premierscfc.

Alan Carr did mention in a recent interview about certain members of his audience expecting him to do Aisleyne impressions...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/entertainment/comedy/s/227/2...

And here's some of those impressions...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alan+carr+aisleyne
secrethousemate
Posted 5/2/2009 20:58 (#31735 - in reply to #559)

Bringing back an ancient thread and brushing off the cobwebs to let you all know that Aisleyne's first post-BB TV appearance on the Friday Night Project (hosted by Girls Aloud) is being repeated tonight at 10pm on 4Music
This was first broadcast on August 25, 2006

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread