You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 18 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/8/2009 19:37 (#34019)
Subject: Tuesday 18 August 2009

Get a grip woman!

I can’t believe the drama Bea caused just because her message from home last night was from her best friend, not her mum.

In usual Bea style, she droned on and on, and cried and moaned about it. She went on for so long that most of the other housemates couldn’t be bothered to listen anymore. However, after a few drinks, Rodrigo and Sophie got a fit of the giggles when Bea was being a bore and explaining how hard done by she felt. I’m so glad Rodrigo made a joke of the situation as it defused the tension, though not for long.

I wouldn’t have minded had Bea not told Big Brother that, before she went onto the show, her mum said she didn’t want to appear on TV. Erm, if that’s the case, what on earth did she expect?

Please don’t think I’m heartless; at first I did feel it for her and related to her a bit too. When I received my letter in BB from home, it was from my dad. But secretly, deep down, I’d wished it had been from my mum because we’d not spoken in 10 years. But it wasn’t and as much as that hurt, there was no way I would’ve ruined everyone else’s moment, and their memories of that day, by whinging about it.

Bea threatened to leave last night and, as much as I dislike her ways, I hope that she doesn’t. Big Brother is a learning curve and part of it is having your interview with Davina and reflecting on your time and behaviour in the house. That girl’s got a lot more learning to do before she ‘knows herself.’

Sophie got a message from Kris. Who, I hear you ask? Her beau who was evicted a few weeks in. That’s the glossy magazine deal sorted then! Poor Sophie, she’s so innocent. If Kris is using her, I'll give him a piece of my mind!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread