You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 28th August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 7/9/2008 10:38 (#30608)
Subject: Thursday 28th August 2008

Face off!

The tension on last night’s show was immense! No wonder the housemates where sweating, and I was on the edge of my seat! At least BB didn’t make them give reasons for their nominations – what would have been excruciating. How brilliant that BB lifted the ban on talking about previous nominations, though! It’s a chance for people to say sorry to each other and clear the air before BB ends.

Sara and Lisa must have been so nervous when BB called them to the task room. I love that Lisa whispered ‘I should have put some make up on’, while Sara was shaking like a leaf! I am so glad the two girls were nominated and got the chance to win the money. They are both lovely girls who deserve it. Bless them both; I knew they would share the money. What a week for Lisa - engaged and 25k up. Not bad for a few days work!!! Davina said it well: “What a lovely moment of sisterhood.’

I am glad BB rapped Darnell and Rex’s knuckles for how they’ve been treating Sara. They were both bang out of order. I hope now they will think before they speak a bit more. I can see that Darnell has issues, and his heart-to-heart with Kat and Rach helped us understand him a bit more, but I think it’s too late now. However, I hope he can stop being so down in the dumps and start to enjoy his last weeks in the house – and stop picking on Sara!

BTW, was anyone else a bit disturbed by Darnell and Mikey’s performance in the Las Vegas task? It looked like Mikey was screaming for air every time Darnell went in for a kiss. Darnell seemed to be taking it way too seriously! I think he thought he was singing to Sara, not Mikey!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread