You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 26th August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 7/9/2008 10:34 (#30606)
Subject: Tuesday 26th August 2008

Pass the tissues....

How romantic, how beautiful, and how perfect! Mario’s proposal was so cheesy, but just SO right. Talk about timing, though - just as Lisa was explaining how Mario and her met, the blinds drew up and there was Mario standing all suited and booted on a big read heart! I am ashamed to admit that I was in floods of tears!

I thought Lisa was never going to say ‘yes’; she was so overwhelmed by it all, she forgot to say the important word until right at the end when the blinds where coming down! So dramatic, I LOVED IT! Girls, can you imagine being asked for your hand in marriage by the man you love on national TV in front of millions? What a dedication of love! And what a ring! It is a beauty - a stunning tear shaped diamond, gorgeous. What a lucky girl… I am so, so happy for them both. They seem perfect for each other and, although we might not enjoy watching them smooch the face off each other on TV, I reckon we are all really pleased for them now! Aren’t we?

I thought Rex behaved like a spoilt child throughout Lisa’s celebration party. To me, it looked like he was jealous of the attention she was getting and that attention was no longer on him (for a change). His face was so blank, but said a thousand words. My point was proven when he played up to the cameras as soon as the other housemates went into the diary room. What a plonker! He nearly spoilt the whole evening with his bad vibes. So what if the girls can’t sing? Why did he stay at the table for so long if it bothered him that much! Grrr! No one should spoil a girl’s engagement night; that made me so angry!

Darnell acted like a brat, too, when he threw BB’s present on the floor mumbling something about how nothing could top Lisa’s gift. I was disappointed in him. I thought it was lovely the way the other housemates – Kat, Rach, Sara and Mo – gathered around him and made him see the good in his present and helped him out of his mood. Ah, bless!

If anyone had the right to be peed off with their present it was Mo… He got a pizza! Where is the personal sentiment in that? I mean, really! Not only did he get a meaningless munch, he also got a bad belly as a result! GUTTED (quite literally, too).

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread