You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 13th August
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 14/8/2007 14:10 (#21281)
Subject: Monday 13th August

Amy's gone - hurray!

Well done British public, you’ve chucked Amy out. I was getting really tired of hearing her sexual innuendoes all the time and then hearing her go on about how she doesn’t want to be judged for the job she does. Eh? Sort it out luv... Although I am getting really bored of Jonty's insistent need to spank or be spanked!

Brian and Amanda are so sweet. I love watching their romance blossoming, they are so cute together. I was a cynic, but am now starting to believe that Amanda really does hold a torch for Brian, aaah, it makes me feel all happy and 'pink'!

What on earth was going on with Ziggy and Tracey jumping in bed together and Ziggy getting 'sexualy aroused' and then the whole house jumping in? I thought we were about to view the first ever BB orgy! I guess the housemates + booze + cabin fever = giant orgy time.

The highlight for me this weekend was Brian playing word association for the word female. Some of the words he came up with included: baps, f***y, angel and “oogilyboobily,” whatever that is.

Ah, how sweet was Brian’s reaction to Kara telling him he was popular with the public, it was all a bit too much for him. I wanted to break into the house and give him a hug.

Poor Kara was only trying to cheer him up but it had the opposite effect.

I say let’s cheer him up and make him win BB this year.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread