Message from Aisleyne
Aisleyne
Posted 23/2/2007 17:01 (#5200)
Subject: Message from Aisleyne

Hey guys and girls, whats up! I hope your all well and happy. Ok 1st off let me say sorry for not being able to pop on and say hi before now... i have been 1 busy bee the last 2 weeks on top of being unwell, so pls accept my appologies. 2nd, just wanna thankyou for all yr feed back on the radio show....guys i know i have room for improvment and i do hope that i am not letting you all down by shoddy presenting? The truth is i have had no training whatsoever and as you all know i havnt done this before so am learning the ropes as i go along, but that said i really do need to hear all your oppinions as it helps me to progress. I do have a tendancy to harp back to bb at times i must admit but would appriciate your help with this, i need more call ins/chatroom notes on any topics asside from bb, that i may bring up. Just spoke to Jordan aka diamond at invincible who said he is dealing with the sound issues and he also said its fne to send in any cds to the station, so feel free. I was so touched by Sophies call and want to take a moment to say thankyou and send a big hug and kiss to her.... and all of you. I really couldnt do it without you.... apparently there is a valentines banner on here for me so i am off to look for it.... so excited, Michaels just popped round we are going for a jog he says hi to you all. lots of love and kisses allways and forever.....Ashaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
emma*the*bird
Posted 23/2/2007 17:06 (#5201 - in reply to #5200)
Subject: Re: Message from Aisleyne

Hi Ais. Is this your first thread you've opened?

It is fantastic to hear you on radio and I hope we see more of you on here. I know you are not used to forums but once you give it a go it's really easy and so interactive.

I get more addicted every day!

Big hugs and kisses to you! You are doing so well. Keep it up.

Em.
XXXXXXXXX!

Edited by emma*the*bird 23/2/2007 17:14
becki
Posted 23/2/2007 17:12 (#5202 - in reply to #5200)

Executive Member

Hiya Ash
I think your doing really well with the Radio Show, obviously its not gonna be perfect coz you've only just started, so dont worry about it. Your not letting anyone down, your amazing.
I am so glad i got to speak to you yesterday, i just forgot half the stuff i was gonna say, coz i was nervous! lol, but i will phone next week and hopefully i wont forget what i'm gonna say! lol!
Sophie's message was so sweet Sophie is a lovely girl, shes my best friend, i'm glad you liked her message
Love you lots Ash
Becki xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by becki 23/2/2007 17:36
premierscfc
Posted 23/2/2007 17:21 (#5203 - in reply to #5200)
Subject: RE: Message from Aisleyne

Hi Aisleyne.

You are not letting anybody down with shoddy presenting. I enjoy listening to your show and look forward to it each week. I appreciate the fact that you are learning the ropes and I think you have already improved in a short space of time. The only criticism I would level is that you interupted the music too often in the first 2 shows. This weeks was so much better. Prince Diamond also seems like a real diamond geezer and a very interesting character. I am already looking forward to next weeks show.

PS Don't overdo things, take time to rest.

XXX
emma*the*bird
Posted 23/2/2007 17:34 (#5186 - in reply to #5200)
Subject: RE: Radio Show - constructive criticism

Aisleyne, no one is giving you stern criticism as far as I can read on here so I'm sure you'll take all criticism in the constructive tone it is intended. You're quite a thick skinned girl and I think you of all people will appreciate our honesty.

You are doing better than a lot of people would be in your shoes. My main advice is watch out on the time keeping. That can come off as not being really comitted which I know you are. This is a great vehicle to expose yourself. Rest up properly when you need to but in my experience people will take you more seriously if you appear to take it seriously. It's 2 hours. I'd slug it through the entire 2 if I have to even if I'm a little under the weather. You know you can do it. You survived Big Brother. Your critics are unfortunately watching everything else you do so you have to be careful about that. Especially if you have some big parties the night before. You have a lot of support from us and Diamond so you are doing great and getting better every week. You have a unique style which I think is going to make you. Personally I think you are good enough without a co-host.

Keep it up dear. You are brilliant.

Odm
Posted 23/2/2007 17:35 (#5188 - in reply to #5200)
Subject: RE: Radio Show - constructive criticism

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ignore the critics Aisleyne....
sophie
Posted 23/2/2007 17:41 (#5208 - in reply to #5200)

hello aisleyne i hope your ok.. thnx 4 the message aisleyne i ment every word.. ive got more confidence now to phone up..and thnx becki your my best mate 2.. i was buzzing after you rang me this morning..
im soooooooooooooooo happy this as really cheered me up
thnx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kowalski
Posted 23/2/2007 17:43 (#5209 - in reply to #5200)

Senate Member

Hi Ash,

thanks for taking time to post here, it's always very appreciated.

you're doing very well on the radio show, the only real problem is the sound levels , if that can be sorted out it'd be great .

I'd like to hear more about your own life:

How did you get into modelling/promo work ? What was your first job in that area, were you nervous?

What were your teens like?

Love,
k
emma*the*bird
Posted 23/2/2007 18:02 (#5218 - in reply to #5200)

Is it me or are some of the posts being moved around?
maringo
Posted 23/2/2007 18:08 (#5220 - in reply to #5218)

emma*the*bird - 23/2/2007 18:02

Yes, you're quite right! A member of staff moved Aisleyne's post from the constructive criticism thread to here to make it more prominent. I moved two replies from that thread to here (yours and odm's).

Sorry for any confusion!
emma*the*bird
Posted 23/2/2007 18:09 (#5224 - in reply to #5220)

maringo - 23/2/2007 18:08

emma*the*bird - 23/2/2007 18:02

Yes, you're quite right! A member of staff moved Aisleyne's post from the constructive criticism thread to here to make it more prominent. I moved two replies from that thread to here (yours and odm's).

Sorry for any confusion!

Oh.

I will take that as a compliment then. Thank you.
emptybox
Posted 23/2/2007 18:48 (#5245 - in reply to #5200)

The feedback on the show is really very positive. You should be very proud of yourself Ash.

The only way is up!
sophie
Posted 23/2/2007 21:18 (#5283 - in reply to #5200)

i thought the show was really good. it really cheered me up
becki
Posted 23/2/2007 23:04 (#5298 - in reply to #5200)

Executive Member

Aisleyne, your amazing. Just keep doing what your doing, your doing really well xxxx
Stephanie
Posted 23/2/2007 23:16 (#5300 - in reply to #5200)

I wasn't online when Ash was online. Aisleyne just want to say that i admire you and that you're a great person, i love your show and hope to see and hear more of you in your career.
bradley27
Posted 23/2/2007 23:38 (#5305 - in reply to #5203)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 23/2/2007 17:21

Hi Aisleyne.

You are not letting anybody down with shoddy presenting.
XXX

does that mean it is shoddy presenting but she hasnt let us down just joking with you.

I would say something to Ais but I am still invisible to her at present thanks to some over zealousness
mich007
Posted 24/2/2007 04:51 (#5353 - in reply to #5200)

Ash you are doing a very good job, you are truly a natural. I only have 3 pieces of advice, watch the time keeping, it doesn't look professional, try please try and avoid swearing on air (maybe you should try to stop swearing altogether) as this would help as it would come out as second nature not to swear if you did. Finally try and divert attention away from BB7. I mention about the time keeping and swearing, because possible prospective employers may be listening in. This is how you will get your big break. I know it will not be easy to shake the bb tag but that will happen over time. You have a voice for radio, you interact very well, you sound relaxed you make your listeners and guests feel at home. You don't sound nervous, you sound as if you have been doing it for a while. I can see you doing a Tricia type chat show etc.. It's nice to know that your supporters can catch up with you every Thursday, to hear what you are up to etc. When you first left the house this was impossible as you didn't even have an official website. Do Invincible station have a selection of Cd's or do you have to bring your own in. Think about who you've met/ made friends with since you've left the show (famous people), consider doing a telephone interview with them if it is ok with them. Consider asking them factual questions about topics you are disgussing for the week.

Edited by mich007 24/2/2007 04:54
Rumble
Posted 24/2/2007 07:28 (#5355 - in reply to #5200)

Aisleyne - 23/2/2007 17:01

....guys i know i have room for improvment and i do hope that i am not letting you all down by shoddy presenting?
Your presenting is great and getting better. Reading the threads over at DS, even people who weren’t your biggest fans in the summer are starting to admit you have a spark as a radio host. No great surprise for people here, but it’s nice that they’re catching up .

Looking forward to seeing the Screenwipe sketch btw
iloveais
Posted 24/2/2007 08:29 (#5358 - in reply to #5200)

Keep up the good work Ais Love ya always
Saj
Posted 24/2/2007 17:22 (#5385 - in reply to #5358)

such a nice message aisleyne
aisleyne i spoke to you on the phone on your second show, wanna do it again cause you are really easy to talk to and your wicked
becki
Posted 24/2/2007 18:01 (#5395 - in reply to #5200)

Executive Member

Aisleyne - 23/2/2007 17:01

Hey guys and girls, whats up! I hope your all well and happy. Ok 1st off let me say sorry for not being able to pop on and say hi before now... i have been 1 busy bee the last 2 weeks on top of being unwell, so pls accept my appologies.

Dont ever worry about not being able to come Ash, we know your really busy. Its so nice of you to come on here at all
Hope your feeling better soon
Love ya lots
Becki xxxxxxxxxxxx
sophie
Posted 24/2/2007 18:06 (#5397 - in reply to #5200)

i really aprreciate it when ais cums on.. because shes giving up time.. to come on.. i get all happy and excited aswell.. i cant believe i spoke to her aswell still hasnt sunk in properly lol.. propa buzzin at the moment lol!!..thnx 4 speaking to me on thursday aisleyne.. it meant alot..and it made me happy xxxx
becki
Posted 24/2/2007 23:36 (#5421 - in reply to #5397)

Executive Member

sophie - 24/2/2007 18:06

i really aprreciate it when ais cums on.. because shes giving up time.. to come on.. i get all happy and excited aswell.. i cant believe i spoke to her aswell still hasnt sunk in properly lol.. propa buzzin at the moment lol!!..thnx 4 speaking to me on thursday aisleyne.. it meant alot..and it made me happy xxxx

Thats well sweet Sophie
Your message was really lovely, i'm glad Ash loved it
Ash is soooo kind for coming on here and talking to us
Thanks for everything Ash, your a star and i love ya lots xxxxxx
remaha
Posted 25/2/2007 14:44 (#5555 - in reply to #5200)

Executive Member

Dear Ash,

Don't get downhearted. As I said before, I wouldn't have offered any comments at all if I thought you were no good. The fact is though Ash, YOU ARE A NATURAL at this radio malarky! And don't ever forget it!

However, this doesn't mean you should ignore the comments people have posted. The things you need to improve are easily remedied. So just think how good you could be! Off the dial, I'd say! Well . . maybe that's the wrong phrase in this case. Maybe I should have said "On the FM dial"!

Keep up the good work Ash.

Love

Remaha xxx

robbie123
Posted 12/4/2007 21:13 (#10598 - in reply to #5200)

hi aisleyne!!! your great. im new here so... anyways do you know sophie? im her brother!!

please reply

robbie

maringo
Posted 12/4/2007 21:23 (#10600 - in reply to #10598)

robbie123 - 12/4/2007 21:13

hi aisleyne!!! your great. im new here so... anyways do you know sophie? im her brother!!

please reply

robbie

Aisleyne hasn't been online recently due to computer problems. However, I'm determined to get them sorted, even if it means going around and fixing her computer myself.

Hopefully, she'll get to see your message before next week's show.
robbie123
Posted 14/4/2007 22:38 (#10745 - in reply to #5200)

its ok, i know how it feels to be a busy bee and famous (well im not famous but...) i am an actor though! i go to an acting class every thursday night, but that means i can only listen to an hour of your radio show, so i am going to phone every week (if i can) before i got to actin class!!!!!!!!!!!

nite nite