Wednesday 2 September 2009
Aisleyne
Posted 17/9/2009 10:00 (#34153)
Subject: Wednesday 2 September 2009

Lights... Camera... And sulk!

This week's shopping task saw housemates acting out Day 50 in the BB house. First off, they watched the episode with great enthusiasm, until it suddenly dawned on Siavash that this was the day Noirin and him had became, er, more than friends!

Suddenly, Siavash moved quicker than he has for the past 12 weeks. He rushed into the bedroom for a lie down, with a pillow over his head, while the others enjoyed the action on the screen. I might have felt a bit of sympathy for Siavash - if he hadn't cheated on his girlfriend on TV, that is. Plus, Siavash probably wouldn't have worried about it if him and Noirin were still an item. After that, Siavash felt sorry for himself all day.

The fun really started when housemates had to film their version of the show.

Rodrigo took over as Director, a job he was perfect for. I half expected him to shout out for silence when a scene was being filmed! But the star of the show had to be Sophie - her Diary Room scene as Noirin was brilliant! Apart from the accent that is. It seemed to be a weird combination of Irish, Liverpudlian and South American. Even Sophie realised that she might not be an expert in accents when, in the middle of her scene, she said: 'I wonder what's happened to my Irish accent?'

Mmm, I was wondering the same Sophie.

Later on, in the live show, Davina announced Lisa had been evicted, with 68% of the votes. She seemed fine with the news, but poor David was devastated. He looked on the verge of crying. I remember when Imogen had to leave a week before the final in my year, and I cried my eyes out.

Top of the page Bottom of the page