Heat & Reveal Magazine 30 May-5 Jun 09
Julian
Posted 30/5/2009 11:53 (#32993)
Subject: Heat & Reveal Magazine 30 May-5 Jun 09

Executive Member

There's a picture of Aisleyne's second recent wardrobe malfunction in Heat's "Hoop of Horror" section this week and a more covered up picture of Ash in the same outfit in Reveal's fashion section.

Needless to say, one magazine has nicer things to say than the other

Regards

Julian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mich007
Posted 30/5/2009 12:24 (#32994 - in reply to #32993)
Subject: RE: Heat & Reveal Magazine 30 May-5 Jun 09

Julian - 30/5/2009 11:53

There's a picture of Aisleyne's second recent wardrobe malfunction in Heat's "Hoop of Horror" section this week and a more covered up picture of Ash in the same outfit in Reveal's fashion section.

Needless to say, one magazine has nicer things to say than the other

Regards

Julian

I have noticed that most of the pictures that have been posted and the news stories since Aisleyne's book launch have been pretty much the same. .

I'd like the think that the mags will have better things to say about her in the coming months but the reality is they will always be looking for these sort of pictures.
Obviously we believe there is more depth to Aisleyne than whatever these pictures suggest to the readers, but it builds up an image. It kind of reminds me of the early days when she first came out of BB. I am not sure what Aisleyne's plans are for the coming months but I hope it is something she can actually get credibility for. The press have actually ridiculed her recently deeming her as desperate and tacky which makes it difficult for people to take you seriously. Obviously her book talks about serious issues that have happened to her it is no laughing matter. I hope that somehow Aisleyne (well it's up to her) can get this across in the coming months. Don't get me wrong there will always be the haters, but the less you feed them the better. Well that is my opinion.
Aisleyne
Posted 31/5/2009 13:50 (#33010 - in reply to #32993)
Subject: Re: Heat & Reveal Magazine 30 May-5 Jun 09

oh dear! It was an accident! I cant live my life worried and paranoid about what the press say, or should I? The mags are not my friends, not my family and in some cases not my fans. The best piece of advice I have been given by a celebrity friend, (when I used to let these things get to me) was to surround myself with people who make me happy, things and places, animals activities, you catch my drift....apart from that, nothing else should matter. I have spent my life worrying about what others think of me, never fitting in, being battered, bruised, abused, lived in complete fear, allot of stuff I have not even written about, why o why should I digress to that again, I aint saying I will be beaten physically by the press but I could let it abuse me mentally, and I am sorry but I refuse! If they catch a bad pic (which by the way is all they want and will follow you till they get it) then that's what happens! SOOOOOOOO WHAT!!!! It happens to EVERYONE, in the public eye or not, its just there aint pap's there to capture the moment! I got a life, I intend to live it, by my rules and opinions not the press'!
ofni
Posted 31/5/2009 13:53 (#33011 - in reply to #33010)

Aisleyne - 31/5/2009 13:50

oh dear! It was an accident! I cant live my life worried and paranoid about what the press say, or should I? The mags are not my friends, not my family and in some cases not my fans. The best piece of advice I have been given by a celebrity friend, (when I used to let these things get to me) was to surround myself with people who make me happy, things and places, animals activities, you catch my drift....apart from that, nothing else should matter. I have spent my life worrying about what others think of me, never fitting in, being battered, bruised, abused, lived in complete fear, allot of stuff I have not even written about, why o why should I digress to that again, I aint saying I will be beaten physically by the press but I could let it abuse me mentally, and I am sorry but I refuse! If they catch a bad pic (which by the way is all they want and will follow you till they get it) then that's what happens! SOOOOOOOO WHAT!!!! It happens to EVERYONE, in the public eye or not, its just there aint pap's there to capture the moment! I got a life, I intend to live it, by my rules and opinions not the press'!

Good for you! BTW Reveal mag are really nice about you in their item. Topshop again, eh? They must LURVE you!

Edited by ofni 31/5/2009 13:56
emptybox
Posted 31/5/2009 15:34 (#33014 - in reply to #32993)
Subject: RE: Heat & Reveal Magazine 30 May-5 Jun 09

Well said Ash.
mich007
Posted 31/5/2009 15:35 (#33015 - in reply to #33010)

Aisleyne - 31/5/2009 13:50

That's fine and true you are your own person and have the right to be.

The press will say or do what they want regardless of what anyone does, I agree. If I came across as if I was suggesting you should please them that wasn't what was intended. (In your defence I do wish they were fairer to you) - but if it doesn't bother you that's ok.

We are free to live and please ourselves as long as we are not breaking the law of the land of course ....

Edited by mich007 31/5/2009 15:38