Tuesday 28th August
Aisleyne
Posted 29/8/2007 17:48 (#22096)
Subject: Tuesday 28th August

Chanelle makes Ziggy’s day

So the rumours about Chanelle going back to the BB house came true.

She looked lovely and poor old Ziggy was flabbergasted. He looked dead chuffed but he didn’t know what to say to her at all. It was like one of those moments when you think of so much you SHOULD have said, after the event.

It was obvious they still like each other and from what Chanelle said about her agent wanting to sign him it doesn’t take a genius to guess what will happen when Ziggy leaves the house. But I am shocked that Big Brother was so obvious about it....

Brian admitted to the other boys that he looks at Ziggy as his role model and that he feels that Ziggy is super cool, bless him.

It was totally Ziggy’s weekend - first he gets to see his girl then he is told he is a role model, then he got the photo album! I am glad because I think he is a nice guy, despite what public opinion might be.

When Brian and Liam were having the argument at the table I have to admit I was on Liam's side. Brian completely insulted Liam and it resulted in Amanda crying. You should be ashamed of yourselves boys.

So this is the last week. There may be a lot more tears to come but a lot of fun too. Tensions will be high and housemates will be worried about so many things like whether they will be booed, what will the outside world be like, what stories have come out about them, and the list goes on. Who will win? My money was on Brian but now it’s 100 per cent on the twins.

Let me know what you think: revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Top of the page Bottom of the page